Play free online games at 2Games.com

2Games.com Discussion Forums

Become a forum member

Dont have an account yet?

Sign in
lesbian101 ( on 2/5/19 )
GUYS, IGNORE BILLYBIGBOY, HE IS A FAKE A FRAUD AND A FREAK! I SENT HIM ONE MESSAGE TO SAY HI AND NOW HE IS SENDING UP TO 100 MESSAGES PER DAY. HE IS A HARASSER, HE WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE!

DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH HIM IN ANY WAY.

you have been warned.

Updated on 2/5/19 by lesbian101
billyBIGboy ( on 2/5/19 )
ERMMM lesbian101 1) im not fake 2) im no fraud 3) and im 100000000000% not a freak and 4) im not a harraser and oh yes please do chat with me and talk to me and i will mess u about xxxxxx

YOU DONT NEED TO BE WARNED ABOUT ME IM SAFE ALL U GIRLS XXXXX
lesbian101 ( on 2/5/19 )
see what i mean everyone, within the minute, this dude turns up. i cannot get away from him, and he has been reported already...
billyBIGboy ( on 2/5/19 )
lesbian101 see what i mean everyone, within the minute, this nasty bitch slag, whore, cunt, twat turns up. i cannot get away from her, and she has been reported already... xxxxx LOVE U BABE ZXXX

Updated on 2/5/19 by billyBIGboy
VisionInThePond ( on 7/5/19 )
you really are just proving her point. for some reason you cant understand the word NO billy. when someone wants you to leave them alone it doesn't mean keep bothering them. your such a typical fuckboy.
mad cause you cant get a girl in rl, so you have to harass every female on the internet.

Updated on 7/5/19 by VisionInThePond
billyBIGboy ( on 8/5/19 )
Deleted

Updated on 8/5/19 by billyBIGboy
Rasuchaa ( on 13/6/19 )
I agree with lesbian101. When I just joined here, billyBIGboy messaged me. I didn't know what kind of person billy was until I responded to billy and received a bunch of replies afterwards.

Like, lots. I have about three pages of inbox all coming from billyBIGboy, asking for adult roleplay and things. Maybe more than three. I need weeks until he finally left my inbox.

SO, JUST IGNORE BILLYBIGBOY. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT TOO.
Rasuchaa ( on 13/6/19 )
Unless you're into billy's game. But trust me, roleplaying with him isn't fun. He responded with multiple short texts, he wants everything under his control (so you're not actually roleplaying lol), he doesn't understand the word 'no', he demands you to reply all of his messages (and he sends 5+ each replies), he spam your inbox when you're offline, etc.

So, if you don't want to get texts from him, just don't reply to him back, because he won't stop until you do.
billyBIGboy ( on 13/6/19 )
Rasuchaa babe STFU will you none of wat u said is true babe xxx
Rasuchaa ( on 13/6/19 )
:))) You know I have my inbox as proof.
billyBIGboy ( on 15/6/19 )
Rasuchaa show me ur inbox xxxxx
aaaaaaak ( on 16/6/19 )
rlly billy get better pick lines first

Top rated games by our visitors

About

2Games.com makes and brings you the best free online games

This website is for fun - we hope that you have a great time playing our games. Also, we update quite often, so there is almost always something new every day.

If you are on Facebook, then check out our app called 2Games Laboratory. And don't forget to become a fan.

Also important

Copyright © 2017 2Games.com