Play free online games at 2Games.com

2Games.com Discussion Forums

Become a forum member

Dont have an account yet?

Sign in
Gabby ( on 11/8/18 )
Type the fist letter of your name and I'll be totally honest about how I feel about you... (dont get mad)
WeirdoGirl ( on 12/8/18 )
E
Hardy11115 ( on 12/8/18 )
N
Kurddles ( on 12/8/18 )
K
Gabby ( on 12/8/18 )
Yes Lizzy (can I call u that?)I like you, I was a little upset when I found out about the mmyummy situation but I'm over it. It's not like u ruined lives.
Lol, anyways I think your a very nice girl. I don't think of u as a mom anymore (sorry just wasn't feeling it) I like to think of you as a sister or gbsf (girl best friend)

Updated on 12/8/18 by Gabby
Gabby ( on 12/8/18 )
Oh...Hardy...you actually came in this forum...wow. well u were cool at first but now u act weird and I was very upset about that little incident with whoever tf user was which I still think was u or framed to be u. So nah I don't like u that much anymore 1.) U don't like kurt, 2.) U r very boring with all these big words I don't understand! I'm barely 14! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Gabby ( on 12/8/18 )
Kurt! What are u even doing here? You know how I feel about you. I freaking love you dude. Your basically my ride or die, I love you so much it's hard to explain, especially since I have problems telling my emotions, lol. You take the bro and sis thing too srsly tho, jk. I'll be whatever u want us to be except enimies but that's not a option. Anyways yeah I luv u alot. Like so so so so soooooo much. 😘❀
WeirdoGirl ( on 13/8/18 )
Awwww Gabby that’s sweet and yea you can call me Lizzy
Triple0Axis ( on 23/8/18 )
First letter of my name is j
Gabby ( on 3/9/18 )
Sorry Triple0Axis I don't know you.........

Top rated games by our visitors

About

2Games.com makes and brings you the best free online games

This website is for fun - we hope that you have a great time playing our games. Also, we update quite often, so there is almost always something new every day.

If you are on Facebook, then check out our app called 2Games Laboratory. And don't forget to become a fan.

Also important

Copyright © 2017 2Games.com